Field Application Engineers
Location: San Jose primarily
We are looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer to work in San Jose to help demand creation and technical customer support. If you are passionate, adaptable, and have the winner’s attitude, Efinix, a fast growing young company, is the place for you.
- Work with Sales Reps, distributor’s FAEs and Sales to identify customer targets that can drive opportunities to use Efinix devices.
- Identify new customer and expand FPGA user database in close collaboration with Sales.
- Roll out product sales plan to distributors and customers.
- Engage with our customer’s high-level system architects and key decision makers to understand their system applications to influence customer design choices.
- Create solutions/designs that address customer requirements making optimal use of our FPGAs and demonstrate those capabilities to customer on demo boards, or conceptually.
- Create and present Efinix solutions to customer engineering, and management that address those customer requirements.
- Establish relationship with Sales Representatives and distributor FAEs and customers for joint success.
- Support Distribution FAEs and direct customers in all development phases of a project from feasibility to production.
- Manage and report opportunity project status of the priority opportunities.
- Develop and execute account strategy plan together with Sales.
- BSEE/M.Sc. or similar
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience supporting/designing FPGA/ASIC/ASSP.
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience supporting/designing FPGA/ASIC/ASSP and board/system level design experience.
- Experience in: Embedded system, High-speed interfaces (MIPI, DDR memory,…) , digital design (HW and SW) and support experience is a plus.
- Deep VHDL or Verilog knowledge.
- System level architecture experience and board level design experience.
- Python basics is a plus.
- Safety (SIL, ASIL) knowledge is a plus.
- Distribution management experience is a plus.
- Perception, vision, camera applications background is a plus.
- Familiarity with RISCV and general-purpose Processors and RTOS/Linux a plus.
- AI/ML background a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM system to track and manage projects is a plus.